Thursday, February 16, 2012

MEME: The Sixth Son of a Sixth Son

Yay for memes! I have always found them fun to complete, so when I was tagged by Effy for my first WoW blogging one, I squee'd. :-)
The Rules:



  • Go into your image folder.
  • Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
  • Publish the image! (And a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couldn’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own.)
  • Challenge six new bloggers.
  • Link to them.
  • Since Derp Kn00b is a WoW related blog, I used my Screenshot folder!

    I chose the sixth screen shot from 2011, which is the year I really buckled down and started playing Aesadonna as a main and the sixth from 2012 because well, I like screen shots! For added authenticity, I then opened the sixth sub-folder under my image folder and added the sixth image to this post. Moar pictures = moar better?

    As for tagging... uh. *scratches forehead* How about this: if you would like to do the meme, just do it! (And link me to your post so I can see YOUR screen shots!) :-D

    Sixth image from 2011:
    Here is Aesadonna, fresh from her server and faction transfer, as she was born a Sin'dorei on Nathrezim. Here is two fun facts that most people are unaware of:
    • From 2007 up to my transfer to Elune, I was hardcore Horde. You could not get me to play an Alliance character! It took much begging from Beef and our mutual friend Arikado to get me on Elune, since Kado needed two DPS slots to fill his 10m T11 raid team.
    • Up until last year, my primary role was healer. *gasp* I played a discipline priest from the tail end of Vanilla 'til the very end of Wrath. It was only at the beginning of Cataclysm that I had the courage to step from the role that was practically ingrained in my skull into something I enjoyed much more: melee DPS.
    Sixth image from 2012:
    Heh, this is typical Aesa-and-Beef action right here! After trying and failing at getting Lumpy, we played an epic fifteen minute game of "Keep Away" with the Paper Zepplins that Aesadonna received, traversing all across Ironforge! We ended up having a guildie friend, Saturnia, join in the chase, which made it all the more hilarious. By time we were finished, there was seriously about 50 Zepplins that smacked Beef in the chest.

    Sixth image in the sixth folder:
    The sixth sub-folder in my picture folder happens to be my Fraps folder! This screen shot was of my Cyborg Smuggler, Aesa, from Star Wars: The Old Republic. My time with SWTOR was extremely short lived; like Rift, I was not a fan of the combat. (And yes, I tried every class - I had original beta testing access.) At least she had nice hair!

    1 comment:

    1. OMG! I never knew your main used to be your healer! I learn something new everyday!

      ~ Effy

      ReplyDelete